“I work in close contact with all my clients and strive to see everyone happy with their Formia Design jewelry and shopping experience.”
~ Mia van Beek
- All custom requested items need at least a 50% down payment before making, and full payment before shipping.
- Formia Design/Mia van Beek is not responsible for possible delays or loss during shipping.
- While we are happy to assist customers with tracking packages, we are not responsible for them once they are in the possession of the shipping provider.
- We do our very best to meet deadlines and ship orders when promised, but as a tiny studio we may run into a situation where we’re unavoidably behind schedule. Personal and health emergencies happen to all of us, and in such a case your order might be delayed.
- Insurance can be added to shipping cost at customer’s request.
- Custom designed items (designs created exclusively for the client) CANNOT be refunded, only remade/redesigned to client satisfaction if details of art is not correctly translated.
- Having everything handmade and artistically translated into metal with out computer or laser cutting there is no step providing a mock up or image to show design previous of making. We work directly from your art.
- Direct purchases of listed items can be returned for a full credit card refund. Clients are responsible for return shipping costs, using the same shipping method.
- Returns must be made within 3 weeks from purchase date.